Sunday, March 05, 2006

Free Courses

Free Courses

Hi!

Welcome to The Cool Time and Money Blog.

If you're dropping by for the first time, it's great to have you here! My name's Rajen Devadason, and I'm a licensed financial planner currently living in sunny, equatorial Malaysia. I also own the life planning resource site, www.FreeCoolArticles.com, which contains free articles on three main subjects:
  1. Financial planning
  2. Goal-setting and
  3. Time Management

In case you're interested, I've also written or co-written nine books so far, with a couple more in the pipeline.

The purpose of this particular message is to touch base with you and to ask what kind of educational material you might like me to develop for you in the core areas of financial planning, goal-setting and time management.

I have already written a 5-day time management eCourse that you're welcome to help yourself to. In the midst of my busy-ness, I'm now unsure whether I should next develop a free financial planning or a free goal-setting eCourse for my readers. If you have a preference and would actually like to receive one or both such courses from me, I'd like you to perhaps do 4 things:

  1. Leave a comment here letting me know what your preference is - a free financial planning or a free goal-setting eCourse. The format will follow that of my time management eCourse entitled How to Manage Your Time & Regain Your Life.
  2. Let me know why you want such help. For instance, are you facing major challenges in figuring out the steps needed to start a savings programme, or figuring out what a net worth statement is, or focusing on what you want to do in life, or deciding on the type of legacy you want to leave behind?
  3. Check back here at The Cool Time and Money Blog regularly - perhaps a couple of times a week or even more frequently - to read my answers to any questions you may pose in those 3 core areas, as well as to receive information on when my next free eCourse is developed and launched, and how to receive it.
  4. While waiting for me to collate the results of my readers' feedback, you are welcome to take my time management eCourse.

The best way to do number 3 and check back here quickly and easily would be to either bookmark this URL, or to subscribe to my site feed by pressing one of the subscribe to site feed buttons on the right.

This blog is here to serve you, so if you do want its help I look forward to hearing from you.

Bye for now.

Warmest regards,


Rajen

Rajen Devadason is CEO of RD Book Projects and its sister company RD WealthCreation Sdn Bhd. He lives in sunny, peaceful Malaysia with his gorgeous wife Rachel. He's a Malaysian Securities Commission-licensed financial planner, a life planning consultant, a professional speaker and a serial author... which probably explains why he's so exhausted! Some of his books are available here.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rajen, the link to the 5-day time management eCourse does not work. You may wish to check that it's working.

Also, have made mention of this blog in the next edition of the newsletter which will be published on wednesday.

Monday, March 06, 2006 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger Rajen Devadason said...

Dear Aneeta,

Thanks for the alert. You are right, the link wasn't working. That was entirely my fault. I have since fixed it.

In case you want to go directly there, the sign-up page for the new time management eCourse is:

http://www.freecoolarticles.com/TMeCourseSignUpPage.htm

Thanks so much for mentioning my blog in your upcoming newsletter. Let your readers know that I'll be happy to try and answer any questions they may have on financial planning, goal-setting and time management right here.

Bye for now.

Warmest regards,


Rajen

Monday, March 06, 2006 11:00:00 AM  
Blogger Rajen Devadason said...

Dear Jane,

Congratulations on realising the importance of goal-setting so early in your life. At this point, I believe you should focus on the joys of learning and not worry too much about the future earning potential of what course of study you choose.

Enjoy this brief season of youth, for it will pass so much faster than you can possibly imagine now.

I suggest you take a piece of paper and write down how you would like your life to be in 10 or 20 years. Then work backward, in you mind, to figure out the steps you need to take to get to where you want to go.

Do read my free articles on the subject of goal-setting at:

http://www.freecoolarticles.com/goalsetting.htm

If you have any more questions, please come back here and ask them. I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmest regards,


Rajen

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rajen,
I'm hungry for more after reading your article on goal-setting! Preferrably via a free E-course?
I've been self-employed now for a year. I've overlooked the essential componentsGOAL SETTING / GOAL WRITING in order to then, PERSUE & ACHEIVE them.
In college, my degree had been my goal. And the University Catalog served as my action items. In order to earn degree in 'X', one needed to complete A, B, C, then D, E, & F; and so on.
In my first career choice, my ladder to success was charted before me and explained to me by the highly structured & very organized corporation I worked for. 5 years later, I left feeling burnt-out & dissatisfied.
Then, I felt 'back on track' as I grad-student. This career choice didn't sit well with me & left some 5 -6 years later.
My mentor / business coach brought to my attention that my not having formally set goals, I'm not visualizing any specific goal, & thus spinning my wheels.

Wow, I could have had a V-8!

Any feedback & recommendations that you may have for me are appreciated. Perhaps, a free E- course?

Sincerely,

Heather

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 3:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home