Tuesday, March 07, 2006

How To Stay Focused on Goal-Setting

How To Stay Focused on Goal-Setting

Hi! If you've read much of my writing on goals, you'll know that I fully concur with Brian Tracy who has described goal-setting as 'the master skill of success'.

One thing I've learnt over many years of focusing on the method and power of goal-setting is that it is relatively easy to start but harder to continue. If you face the same challenges most people do in simply beginning to implement this awesome life skill, you might like to read a few of my articles on the subject of setting and achieving goals.

I'm constantly on the look out for great lessons on the subject because of the direct link between long-term success and the ability to set goals. If you'd like to learn the very best of what I've learnt, implemented and taught so far on this awesome subject, you're welcome to read my book on goal-setting, which was designed to act as the first book on the subject a person would want to pick up.

But after the basics have been digested, there is still more to learn. And that's why even though I've written my primer on the subject, there is so very much more for me to absorb. The key to excellence here is a commitment to lifelong learning.

So, as part of my own research on the subject, I was delighted to find, only yesterday, the site GoalsSuccess.com, which houses the blog Goal Setting Tips and Advice. The blogger is Josh Hinds, and the material in his blog is awesome.

I don't mind telling you that even though I earn a sizable chunk of my income teaching people about goal-setting through one-on-one consulting and one-to-many speaking engagements, there is a great deal I can learn from Josh's blog. You should check it out too! You'll enjoy it.

If you're feeling particularly generous, please come back here soon to The Cool Time and Money Blog and tell us what you've learnt about goal-setting from Josh's site, my free articles or my book.

Warmest regards,

Rajen

Rajen Devadason is CEO of RD Book Projects and its sister company RD WealthCreation Sdn Bhd. He lives in sunny, peaceful Malaysia with his gorgeous wife Rachel. He's a Malaysian Securities Commission-licensed financial planner, a life planning consultant, a professional speaker and a serial author... which probably explains why he's so exhausted! Some of his books are available here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home