Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Enjoy This Free Time Management Course

Enjoy This Free Time Management Course

Welcome back to The Cool Time and Money Blog.

Have you ever wished you could squeeze 36 or even 48 hours into a single day, just so that you could 'get it ALL done'? If your answer is yes, then we're in the same boat!

Unfortunately, just like you, I've found I can't add even a single nano second to any one of my packed, busy days!

What I have found, however, is that if I take the 'time' and force myself to focus on just a few core time management skills, that process eventually allows me to get more of the truly important things in my life done.

I'll be honest with you, I'm still not as effective as I would like to be. But I am better than I used to be... so that's something, I guess! You see, now at least, those things that fall by the wayside are the less important items on my ever overflowing To-Do List, and not the less urgent but more important projects that have the potential to improve things dramatically by helping me reach my major life goals.

So, if you're interested, a few of the best lessons I've learnt about time management are found in my free 5-day eCourse entitled:

"How To Manage Your Time & Regain Your Life"

You're welcome to learn about this free time management course here.

But, while you're right here, I'd be interested to find out what your major time management challenges have been and what effective strategies you've learnt to employ in your personal bid to get vital things done in a timely, sensible fashion.

If you have the time(!), please share those challenges and strategies with those who pop by here intermittently to read this blog. I'll certainly look out for your comments as I know that there's a great deal I can learn from you. Bye for now.

Warmest regards,


Rajen


Rajen Devadason is CEO of RD Book Projects and its sister company RD WealthCreation Sdn Bhd. He lives in sunny, peaceful Malaysia with his gorgeous wife Rachel. He's a Malaysian Securities Commission-licensed financial planner, a life planning consultant, a professional speaker and a serial author... which probably explains why he's so exhausted! Some of his books are available here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home