Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Financial Planning Testimonial for the GET BETTER ezine

Financial Planning Testimonial for the GET BETTER ezine

Hi! I recently had the most pleasant surprise. A long-time subscriber of my weekly GET BETTER ezine, which focuses on helping readers from around the world improve their skills in financial planning, goal-setting and time management, wrote this delightful message to me. I checked with her, and she said I could share it with you. Happy reading:

Dear Rajen,

I have enjoyed reading your free articles and 'Get Better' e-zine since April 2005, I am putting that advice into practice and there has been a noticeable difference in my financial situation and attitude towards money and wealth in general.


I really appreciate you making this advice available for free, as I am not currently in a position to be able to pay for such help. I am also trying to 'teach' your advice to my 2 sons, age 21 and 18.

My suggestion for future free articles is this:- financial planning and goal-setting for teenagers.

With kind regards from,

Marina Rische (UK)

Needless to say, that message pretty much made my day! If you'd like to read some of the financial planning related posts I've made here, please use the menu I've put together for you that categorises my messages. Do write a comment or ask a question, if you like, and I'll certainly try to get back to you. Bye for now.

Warmest regards,


Rajen


Rajen Devadason is CEO of RD Book Projects and its sister company RD WealthCreation Sdn Bhd. He lives in sunny, peaceful Malaysia with his gorgeous wife Rachel. He's a Malaysian Securities Commission-licensed financial planner, a life planning consultant, a professional speaker and a serial author... which probably explains why he's so exhausted! Some of his books are available here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rajen Devadason said...

Dear Jane,

Thank you for your kind words. Thanks also for the clear suggestion on what you would like to read. I will think about those three areas and try to write something that meets your needs. Do bookmark this page so that you can come back often to check on my progress!

Warmest regards,


Rajen

Wednesday, March 08, 2006 12:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home